Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thankfuls (Days 21-30)



Here's my last installation of thankfuls. In some ways, November ended really hard. But it was an amazing month and we have much to be grateful for! 


They they are! Some are so simple and some are so profound and they are all good gifts from the Father. Our old pastor used to say "every good thing finds it's origin in you" when he prayed and I've so often thought about that. It's done my soul such good to think on these things and be intentional about gratitude and I'm thankful for the exercise, in truth. One thing that it does, I've found, is that it sets me up for December which is always sort of stressful to me. It centers me and puts my heart in the place it needs to be to enjoy the month. I have so much to be thankful for and I pray I won't take it for granted!





No comments: