Thursday, October 22, 2015

31 Days of Ordinary Wonder: Links and Listens


We're going to be out of town tomorrow (just a little overnight trip to North Mississippi) and so I thought I'd do something a little out of the ordinary (pun intended) and share a couple of things I thought sort of fit really well with the series.

First of all, my friend Megan pointed me towards an episode of The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey. This is a new podcast to me and I'm adding it to my list of ones I love. Anyway, Megan told me that she thought I'd enjoy listening to the episode with Emily Freeman because it reminded her of my series! (I can't wait to get my hands on Simply Tuesday). Anyway, I don't want to give away too many spoilers but count on hearing about the beauty of making soup and the wonder of a bench near the road in your front yard! 

Also, this post on Story Warren (and actually really almost anything on Story Warren), Magical Ordinary. I love how Helena describes the beauty in something that is so easy to consider mundane. 

Enjoy! 


No comments: