Saturday, October 31, 2015

31 Days of Ordinary Wonder: A World Starving for Want of Wonder (Week 5 Quote) and a Wrap Up


Well, here we are and what a good reminder to end on. There are so many wonderful, beautiful things in the world. But sometimes we starve ourselves of wonder (I know I do). 

It was much, much easier to write this series than I anticipated. I only had one more thing I wanted to write about in my drafts and that was the wonder found in the written word.

I don't guess I really have a ton to say about it- just how it frees me and how I'm so grateful to God for it. This series has been a good place to exercise those muscles by making it a daily discipline and it's been nice to focus on the positive, beautiful things around me. To write about small things that are important but not necessarily weighty

And I think this month has trained me to view the world a bit differently and to take notice. It's been a good ride and a journey I want to continue on for the rest of my life. 

No comments: