Friday, December 11, 2015

Babykins #3: Fourteen Weeks

 [I know this picture is awful. The lighting in our room in general is bad and for the first time I attempted to take it at night. Ugh.]

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 14 weeks
Size of Baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 weights about one and a half ounces and is about three and a half inches long, about the size of a lemon. He or she can now frown and might even be sucking his or her thumb!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about five pounds
Maternity Clothes: Haha, the hoodie I'm wearing is maternity, but I've worn it every Winter. Sort of embarrassing to admit, but it's so loose and comfy and perfect over leggings around the house. 
Movement: Not really. I thought I felt something last week, but I haven't felt anything since. I looked back at my old posts and apparently I felt like it took forever to feel Graves move- I wasn't until around seventeen weeks and a lot of people seemed to think that was pretty late for a second pregnancy. It's always so much fun, so I can't wait to start feeling this little one moving around!
Sleep: It hasn't been too bad at all lately.
Cravings: Hmm, not a lot of specific things this week. I did make some tomato soup and it was SO amazing.

Symptoms: Same old- low iron, lack of energy, still some morning sickness early in the day. Also, I noticed tonight that I'm even more clumsy than usual. We were moving things in the attic and I just felt sort of off balance. I didn't think that happened until a good bit later and I don't really every remember it happening even at the end with Graves and Annie. BUT, I'm very uncoordinated in general, so there's that.
What I Miss: not feeling dizzy and off balance- oh, that's another thing, several mornings this week when I've gotten out of the tub I've felt so dizzy and lightheaded. I'm not worried, a long soak in a warm bath can do that, but it's frustrating and usually causes a headache.
Best Moment This Week: Nothing specific exactly, but I did have a couple of days where I felt like some of my energy was back and that felt really, really nice. 
What I Am Looking Forward To: Having another tiny baby. There were some pictures of Baby Annie on Timehop tonight and gosh, I don't even know how I'm going to wait until June!
Comparison to Graves:

No comments: