Sunday, January 3, 2016

Babykins #3: Seventeen Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 17 weeks
Size of Baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #3 weighs about five ounces now (about the same as a turnip) and is about five inches long. His or her skeleton is changing from cartilage to bone!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: ten pounds- we did a health screening thing that Walgreens offers its employees to get money off on insurance and so I got an accurate check (our scale at home is terrible)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet- I need to go look at when I got them out with Graves.
Gender: We'll find out in a month or less!
Movement: I have finally started to feel this little guy or gal moving a bit.
Sleep: I got on a terrible schedule this week, but other than that it's been good.
Cravings: I've been really into avocados lately! 

Symptoms: Actually, my morning sickness has gotten a lot better (I haven't actually thrown up since Monday!). And I haven't had  as many headaches. At the health screening thing, my glucose was slightly low (just a tiny bit) and Peyton said if I feel dizzy anymore he's going to get me one of those blood sugar tester things. And I'm definitely going to mention that at my appointment this week. 
What I Miss: really just my energy. It's nice to feel like just a tired person and not a tired, sick person, though, so I can't complain much. 
Best Moment This Week: 
What I Am Looking Forward To: I'm looking forward to my appointment this week, partly because I'll get to schedule the anatomy scan so we'll have a definite date to look forward to finding out if there's a brother or a sister on the way.
Comparison to Graves:

Oh my goodness. I thought you just couldn't see as much in last week's Graves picture because my dress was really loose. Um, nope. I look WAY different this time around.

No comments: