Friday, January 22, 2016

Babykins #3: Twenty Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 20 weeks
Size of Baby: (via BabyCenter)  Babykins #3 weighs ten and a half ounces and measures about six and a half inches long, from head to bottom, which is about the length of a banana! She(!!!) is starting to swallow more and more these days, which is good practice for the digestive system!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about ten pounds
Maternity Clothes: Ugh. I wore some more maternity jeans this week and by the end of the day they were so saggy. My regular ones don't fit, but I think I need to hold off on the maternity stuff a bit. I guess dresses and comfy pants as much as possible! 
Gender: It's a girl! We're so excited.
Movement: I've been feeling her more and more.
Sleep: Not terrible, actually.
Cravings: Um, I haven't been eating super healthy this week. I got some mini corndogs at the grocery store and they're kinda my favorite.

Symptoms: Much better. I've only thrown up once lately and I feel my energy coming back more and more. I have had some really bad weather headaches this week and they're a good bit worse for me when I'm pregnant.
What I Miss: That's a hard one this week. I keep going back to this, but I guess just not being on such a crazy emotional roller-coaster. I cried four times on Tuesday! 
Best Moment This Week: Finding out this baby is a girl. I would have been really happy either way, but it's so fun knowing! 
What I Am Looking Forward To: Next week. I have a few things I want to accomplish. This week was sort of busy and I think next week will be more low key. 
Comparison to Graves:

I need to make sure to get Peyton to take a picture this week! I think I'm going to try to get a picture with my "real" camera once a month (at 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, and 40 weeks) but I'm not going to fret about it being on a Thursday!

No comments: