Thursday, March 10, 2016

Babykins #3: Twenty Seven Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
 How far along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #3 is almost two pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and measures fourteen and a half inches long with his legs extended. More brain tissue is developing so her brain is becoming much more active and she's starting to sleep and wake up at regular intervals.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: twenty two pounds as of this week; as I mentioned in my twenty five weeks reflections post that's FOUR pounds less than what I had gained with Graves by the end!
Maternity Clothes:  Well, I said I was ready for shorts. I really meant gym shorts but I have this one pair of denim maternity shorts (pictured above). They are a little more saggy in the bottom than I'd like but I actually think they're pretty cute and they're SO much more comfortable than most of my maternity jeans. I literally wore them for two days this week, washed them, and then wore them two more.
Gender: It's a girl!
Movement: Sister Baby is very active. I would still say nights are her most active time but I've started to feel her rolling around during the day a lot more often now.
Sleep: It's actually been much better this week and I'm so thankful.
Cravings: I finally got my Krispie Kremes and they did not disappoint. Peyton made some pancakes awhile back and he really didn't like them because they were super flat. They reminded me of crepes, though, and now I want some so badly. He said he'd find a recipe and make some and I'm so excited! 

Symptoms: Things have been some better. I got a refill on my Fiorecet so I've been able to manage my headaches more, especially with the weather. And Peyton got me something that seems to be helping with the heartburn. It really has been a much, much better week.
What I Miss: I did literally have a hard time standing up from being on the floor today. Like a really, really hard time. So I guess I miss you know, standing up, with ease. 
Best Moment This Week: I think just finally feeling a bit better. We've had a good bit going on, so I'm extra grateful. 
What I Am Looking Forward To: This is the second week I'm copying, but I said in Graves's post that I was looking forward to getting his side of the room set up. This time I'm looking forward to getting her corner set up =)
Comparison to Graves:

No comments: