Friday, April 8, 2016

Babykins #3: Thirty One Weeks

 

Pregnancy Highlights:
 How far along: 31 Weeks
Size of Baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #3 is about 15.7 inches long and weighs 3.3 pounds, which is similar to about four naval oranges. She can turn his head from side to side and is about to have a growth spurt!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: twenty five pounds as of my last appointment (we don't have a reliable scale at home)
Maternity Clothes: Well today...our Book Buddies are testing this week so our only obligation was soccer and so I'm wearing one of Peyton's lit tees (A Tree Grows in Brooklyn- my favorite and it happened to have a bit of green that match my favorite gym shorts).
Gender: It's a girl! 
Movement: She's super active!
Sleep: Not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the worst.
Cravings: I'm still kind of into salads (and also Oreos and Bagel Bites)

Symptoms: I'd be so happy if these last two months were as nice as the last couple of weeks have been. I've felt better than I have since September. I certainly have some symptoms, but nothing compared to what it's been!
What I Miss: I'm definitely still more tired than usual and I do miss my energy. 
Best Moment This Week: Annie has seemed to get more and more warmed up to her little sister. This week especially she's been sort of hugging my tummy and saying "sweet baby". It's adorable and a bit uncharacteristic of her. 
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our NYC trip is coming up and I'm looking forward to some time alone with just Peyton!
Comparison to Graves:

No comments: