Friday, April 1, 2016

Babykins #3: Thirty Weeks


 Pregnancy Highlights:
 How far along: 30 Weeks
Size of Baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #3 is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about three pounds, which is similar to a large head of cabbage. Her eyesight is continuing to develop and the volume of fluid around her is slowly decreasing as she starts to take up more and more room herself!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: twenty four pounds as of my last appointment (we don't have a reliable scale at home)
Maternity Clothes: As little as possible (ha!), but I think that dress is getting a bit too short. Eeek.
Gender: It's a girl!
Movement: She's super active!
Sleep: It's been a weird week. I've been taking more naps and staying up later. Maybe not ideal, but it's been working okay.
Cravings: A friend of mine mentioned making a dirt cake and now I really need one! 

Symptoms: THANKFULLY, this week has been much less eventful. In fact, I've felt the best I have in awhile. Weird, but I'm so grateful. I changed to a different iron supplement and I think maybe it's given me some more energy. Or maybe it's just a new stage. Whatever! I did throw up today (UGH) and I've had some aches and pains, but it could be a lot worse. It's also really interesting because apparently this was the point with Graves where his movement started getting a lot more intense and I started getting BAD heartburn. Those things happened WEEKS (or months?!?) ago this time. Ha!
What I Miss: I'm finding it harder and harder to do things like, oh, bend over, but again I really can't complain too much. 
Best Moment This Week: I can't think of a specific moment, but just feeling better has been wonderful! 
What I Am Looking Forward To: I was telling another friend that I kind of keep setting new markers, which has been helpful. I've been really looking forward to thirty week and the beginning of April. Now that I've made it to those, my new one is May. Then it'll basically just be a month!
Comparison to Graves:

No comments: