Saturday, December 31, 2016

SD Is Thankful 2016

Every year, I document my Thankfuls for the month of November. I used to post them weekly, then I think I did batches of ten, and this year it's coming in just under the wire before the calendar turns to 2017. Ha! It's one of the posts I've had in the hopper for awhile and it takes almost nothing to do now that I don't really caption them anymore, so I decided it would be a good night to dust it off, upload the graphics, and hit publish! The only thing I must note is that I have two "23rds". There was a time in my life where I would have redone the thing but this is not that time. I won't say I didn't think about it and it was honestly super hard not to, but letting go of little things like that is what is making this hobby sustainable for me right now. I spotted another typo as well and I'm just publishing it as is, as a metaphor for the imperfections that an authentic life includes.

 

 

There is so much goodness to dwell on even in the midst of some of the difficulties 2016 brought.

No comments: