Friday, May 5, 2017

Peyton at Thirty Five


This year, I decided not to come up with thirty five things about P, but I did want to share just a few:

- He loves the artist who does these murals and these are right on the block where our Airbnb was.

- He LOVES his Sallie Girl. It's like overnight he fell in love with her. It makes my heart burst just about. She rested her tired little head on his leg and said "dada" on the evening of his actual birthday and I just nearly cried.

- I told him I was starting to get more comfortable without makeup and felt a little bit pretty one day without it and he said "I cannot express how happy that makes me".

- He is one of the kindest, most sincere people I know. 


 - He loves to cook and fixed all but one of the meals we ate in Brooklyn. 


 - He makes me much braver and much less comfortable than I'd be otherwise and I'm very grateful for that. 


 - He's my favorite person to dream with and to adventure with and to rest with.

We love you, P, and couldn't imagine life without you!

No comments: