Monday, June 26, 2017

"Hey Y'all, I Know I'm Awkward, But..."


 
As I was catching up on my Weekly Happenings posts, I ran across this picture (and the caption I shared on IG).

1. We didn't have enough going on trying to get ready to be gone for a month so P decided to buy Annie a new bike on Craigslist.

2. I love it when Annie gets dressed in this fancy lady hat one of Minnie's best friends made her and her jams that legit look vintage inspired circa 1987.

3. She was wearing them to Mickey and Minnie's because Peyton also decided we needed to go on a date before we had a month with no relief from these folks. He's ALWAYS planning friend get togethers so when he suggested it I was like "Sweetie, I just don't think I can do a supper playdate with any friends the night before our plane takes off at seven am." He was like "Good grief, a playdate?!? A DATE DATE, honey. You absolutely do need to get out."

4. On the way home Peyton told Graves he could pack the iPad in his carry on so it'd be easily accessible. Bud was like "I don't think that's the reason. I think it's because you guys already crammed all the other bags too full." He's so perceptive and was spot on. 


5. Then Annie goes "hey y'all, I know I'm awkward but..." and asked a question I don't even remember because I was so intrigued by this introduction to it. (Upon further investigation, she said that meant "weird and funny" and is "sometimes good, sometimes bad" and then informed us she loved the way s's sound in 'sometimes'.)


It's no secret I struggle thinking about Sallie getting big, but I love having big kids so very very much.

No comments: