Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sunday Hymns and Herrington Babies: Another Sunday at Home


Praise to the Lord, the Almighty,
the King of creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy
health and salvation!
All ye who hear,
Now to His temple draw near;
Sing now in glad adoration!
Praise to the Lord! Oh, let all that
is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come
now with praises before Him!
Let the Amen
Sound from His people again;
Gladly for aye we adore Him.

We spent another Sunday at home. Sallie was much better but still had a cough and runny nose and I had a sore throat, which was one of those that was horrible each morning and steadily improved throughout the day. And she was up about six hundred and twelve times last Saturday and I was up a few myself feeling like I was hacking up a lung.

We cleaned the kids' room and did a lot of crafting and had more media time than is recommended and ate vegetables for supper (and brownies for breakfast). [The dessert for breakfast and screen time splurges are regular Sunday perks in this house.]

It was an extremely long weekend and they drove me (and each other) up the wall but every day with them is a gift.

I'll be so glad to be back at church this Sunday! 


No comments: